If you have a current LENDER APPROVAL (and wish to have your Lender provide the necessary documents), please have him/her submit the following:
- Automated Underwriting Report (DU or LP)
- 1008 & 1003 Forms
- All items in the Document Checklist below (which are requested on the DU or LP report)
If you DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT LENDER APPROVAL, please do the following:
- CLICK HERE and complete the Loan Application via our secure website
- Provide all items required in the Document Checklist below:
- Paystubs / LES (most recent 30 days, all sources of income)
- W2/1099 Forms (last 2 years)
- Federal Tax Returns (all pages, last 2 years)
- NOTE: If you have not yet filled the most recent tax year, please provide a copy of your filed extension form along with the 2 previous forms & returns
- NOTE: If you have any Corporate Returns (i.e. K1's, 1120's, etc.), please provide these forms as well for the years stated above
- Checking & Savings Account Statements (all pages, most recent 3 months)
- Additional Investments and/or Retirement Account Statements: (most recent 3 months (or quarterly))
- Legible copy of Driver License for each Borrower
- For each residential property you currently own (that will not be sold prior to closing escrow on your new property):
- Evidence of Homeowners Insurance ("Declarations Page" which shows your coverage amounts)
- Recent statement for your mortgage(s)
- Lease Agreements (if applicable)
- Homeowner Association (HOA) Contact Information & Monthly HOA Dues Payment Statement with Amount (if applicable)
- For your convenience, you may either email the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax them to 888-392-7699, which will be confidentially sent to my email.
Tax Returns - Your CPA can securely email these documents to you.
Bank Statements - Nearly every Bank now has the ability to download bank statements on their websites (this can help you save time/expense copying extra pages).
- "All pages" truly means ALL PAGES - Even if a page of your bank statements or tax returns appear to be insignificant, current underwriting guidelines (for all Lenders) want every page (even if it is a blank page that only says "Page 4 of 4")
Time Saving Suggestion - When completing the Loan Application, you do not need to provide a breakdown of your monthly credit card & auto loan expenses (as these figure will be imported directly from your credit report into our system). You can also leave all "account numbers" blank on your assets portion of the application (as we will take this data directly from your monthly/quarterly statements).